Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Seriously...who is watching Ashley?

I don't have to tell some of you this...the addition of a second child has been a rude awakening for us. We are not used to not having a free second to relax. This was the source of quite a bit of friction in those first few weeks. Now, I think we are getting the swing of things. Well, the picture is from one night when Uncle Jim (Mike's brother-in-law) was visiting. I was feeding Drew and we were all just chatting. Ashley was in the same room with us and found an ink pen. Not one of us noticed until she came to show me her work.

3 comments:

kate said...

I think we all have those pictures. The worst is when the writing is not on them, but on the walls! Think Ella's pink room with black perm. marker!!! kate

kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Beth - this is awesome. I think it is only one reason of many that we will only have one.

PS - I found your blog!!