Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas




We had a good Christmas in Covington with the Turners. Ashley and Drew enjoyed playing with all of their cousins (Holden, Allie, Hopkins, Ashford, and Nathan) and they loved seeing Uncle Clay. Ashley's highlight was her Dora umbrella. I enjoyed visiting with all my Turner cousins on Christmas Eve. Ashley loved making gingerbread houses with Kim and reindeer food with Liz. Paul Roy brought Santa by the house. Adrian and his new wife Lori were there and I was excited to catch up with Wesley.

We went to visit Uncle Glenn and Aunt Cindy Hensley out in Garland. We had to postpone a visit to my cousin Kim Wright (on the Hensley side) due to illness in her family. Instead, we crashed a party at Nicole and Jan Wade Hensley's house. We got to catch up with lots of cousins. I was so excited to get my cousin Michele's email address...of course now I am having trouble finding it but I'm sure it will turn up.






No comments: