Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mystery Solved.

For weeks now, Ashley has insisted on wearing panty hose and a T-shirt. That's right...panty hose and a T-shirt. It has been a struggle to keep my tone even while I explain for the 80th time that we must cover our bottoms when in public. I would finally get her in a dress but the second we would return home, off it would come. I also had conversations with her teacher every day because Ashley would ask her to remove the dress. I could not for the life of me figure out what was going on. I was starting to worry about her future as a stripper or exhibitionist or goodness knows what. Well, last night the mystery was solved. She was putting on a bandaid and said with attitude "Dora has on hose and is not wearing a dress". What? I looked at the bandaid. Ah...the lovely Dora. I should have known. Ashley's amiga was wearing a leotard. I explained what a leotard is and when it would be appropriate. She wants one for her birthday and luckily, she dressed appropriately this morning without complaint.

2 comments:

The Comer Family said...

This is TOO funny!!! I love it!!

Elizabeth said...

Good to know she will not be using my stripper heels anytime soon! JK