Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Atlanta


This weekend, we finally were able to meet Parker Cross. We met his parents, Kristie and Jay Cross, as well as our friends, Andy and Susan Cornell, in Atlanta for a trip to the Aquarium and the World of Coke. While I did like the aquarium, I must say that I loved seeing all of the old Coke commercials ("I'd Like to Teach the World..." anyone?). Seeing Jay basically make himself sick off too much Coca-Cola was pretty funny as well. Mike's favorite part was getting game updates on the Vandy-SC game from one of Jay's friends. He was assuming that Vandy had blown the lead when our friend Dawn called to tell us it was final and Vandy had won. I could see how excited he was but Kristie and Jay were dying to see him really get happy and taunt a girl wearing a South Carolina shirt. Fortunately, he held himself back :).

No comments: